Tuesday, July 27, 2010

youre invited to jett's animal safari!


safari party!

safari cake

giraffe cookies


safari cupcakes

lion cookies

macarons!

lollies

here are just a few of the details from my latest scissors.paper.cake project- a safari party! it was a 4th birthday for a boy who loves reptiles and animals. i loved the colour scheme for this and i'm so happy with how it turned out. clever mum, lisa, also out together alot of really cute details including this amazing table:


for more details and pics visit the imprintables blog!
 
oh and a really big THANK YOU to the amazing Amy Atlas for the sweetest post ever! Find it here!

cakes, cupcakes and cookies available from hello naomi
invitations and partyware available from imprintables
Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. congrats on the AA feature! this is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for the Amy feature - quite a feat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Naomi congrats on the AA feature - you guys deserve it. I can't believe that I've only just discovered your blog - I've been searching for it for ages - obviously not very well. Look forward to reading more of your posts & for your handy decorating tips.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Naomi, I just found you through Cupcakes Take the Cake. You are so talented!! Your blog is a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always Naomi!!
    HI...trying to get your email address...so contacting you on here as I'm in the country & this computer can't access your website for your email address.I can't get the email you sent as my computer at home is down so can you resend it? (for the bollywood cakes). I'll be back tonight to start on them..thanks, Kylie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow! I just adore your work. I've seen your parties and baked good around the blogosphere, and am so glad to finally find your blog. Really, you have such a great gift! I am such a big fan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! I'm a real fan of your work. They're all very pretty and quaint. I always check your blog for cake inspirations :) Unfortunately, I came across another Aussie designer who copyrighted a photo of a cake which looked so much like your cake so I rechecked, and true enough. Here's the link of the cake and the website it is in:

    http://www.elitecakedesigns.com.au/zoo-animal-christening-cake.html#christeningcake1

    I just thought you should know, just in case. I really just wanted you to get full credit of the awesome work that you do.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete