Tuesday, May 27, 2014

my little shop!
















its been over FIVE months already, oh wow the time has gone so fast! i opened as soon as building was finished in the middle of christmas holidays and then a busy wedding season so my life has been C-R-A-Z-Y ... oh my ... it has been the biggest commitment of my life but luckily i am crazy in love with what i do! so wedding season has finally calmed down and my life is kind of normal at the moment.. i am keeping on top of my emails and slowly catching up on previous emails it reminds me of ringo starr in that episode of the simpsons when i  am replying to emails from january (sorry i promise i am not one of those people that always make simpsons references but this one rings in my head) .. one day i will get through them all - i am really really sorry if i accidentally missed one!!
 anyway these are just a few pics from today! i still cant believe that my dream has come true!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Oh! I could so use one . . . or several . . . of those delectable tidbits right now! They look delish!

    ReplyDelete