Tuesday, April 19, 2011

holiday, celebrate!

yay! i will be escaping winter this year and going on a much needed holiday! yup i will be that cat! i will be unavailable for orders from the 13th of June until the 31st of July.

i can send cookies, cupcake toppers and decoration sets before i go but please book in your order as soon as possible... also i wont be as easily contactable during that time so please organise any august parties or cake orders with me as early as possible...  thanks!!!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Great, i'll be in Paris too this summer, maybe i'll see you! I'm gonna send you via email all the sweet places you HAVE to go!
    Have a sweet day!
    Eloïse

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to meet you too! If you have the time, Brussels is a wonderful city for the sweet tooth ! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed my visit.
    Your blog is so refreshing and filled with such beauty.
    I look forward to visiting again soon.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! hopefully i get to see you eloise- i will email you once i know my dates!
    i love brussels and it was a sweet tooths heaven but i wont be able to make it there on this trip :(... i will be heading to vienna, macedonia, the greek islands, nothern italy and paris- i cant wait!!

    ReplyDelete