Friday, February 18, 2011

bunny cake + magic party inspiration!

i delivered this cute little guy today for a 6 year olds magic party! the colour scheme was black, white, purple and silver and he wanted stars coming out :)

last year i styled a magic party for Shop Girl magazine, heres how it turned out and below are some of the cute products i used. for full supplier details check out the latest issue of Shop Girl!



bunny invitation by little beehive
baking cups available from little betsy baker
star candles and pastel candles available from little betsy baker
pink stripe napkins available from details details
giant jaffas available from party parlour
striped straws from imprintables


... and for a real  bunny, this guy is in the finale of pauls magic show-

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. oh! my god..i like sooo much ^^
    you are my inspiration :D
    take care..xoxo
    Cathi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! I love your cakes. They're so clean and stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Naomi! This is the cutest!!!!! It would have been perfect for the Abracadabra Magic Table we designed a few months ago!!!! I wish you were closer! Your work is amazing! YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! What a great theme for a party.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I gasped out loud when I saw that cake! It's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, as usual, plus i love rabbits we got a white one (i'm kinda obssesed with AIW)

    ReplyDelete
  7. eeeek, what a gorgeous and charming cake! great party ideas and sources too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. your cakes are ALL just TOO cute!!! I actually just featured your bunny cake in my Thursday's TOP 10 {cakes} :) I hope you'll take a peak:
    http://danimariedesigns.blogspot.com/2011/03/thursdays-top-10-cakes.html

    ReplyDelete