Thursday, December 30, 2010

fairy floss, butter popcorn and bubble gum!

fairy floss pink, bubble gum blue, butter popcorn yellow and toffee apple red were my inspiration for a carnival party that i put together the other day. it was the cutest sweet table i have ever done but unfortunatley the weather was terrible so i didn't get any good photos *sigh*! oh well, im sure the kids still had fun- aswell as a candy party sweet table mum, rania, organised a fairy floss and popcorn machine, jumping castle and petting zoo!

here are a few pics of the sweets and ideas for a carnival party!

 
party packages by scissors.paper.cake
cakes and sweets by hello naomi
invitations by imprintables
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. The colors compliment each other so well, LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Naomi - damn that weather - oh how it is the bain of a party planners life!! Wishing you a wonderful new year - look forward to seeing more lovely creations in 2011. Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE! I did a carnival theme for my kids' party a few years ago, and these photos make me want to throw another! What I love most is that these pastels are so gorgeous and unexpected over the typical primary colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these photos! What beautiful winter inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful color combination & great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I am a new follower to your blog and I am in LOVE with this party! I just featured it on my own blog:

    http://lillianharperevents.blogspot.com/2011/01/real-parties-fairy-floss-butter-popcorn.html

    ReplyDelete