Thursday, September 16, 2010

polly's candy party!

last weekend scissors.paper.cake worked with Mandi (from Babyology) to recreate our candy party for her daughter, Polly. the party was held in a cute playground in woollahra (conveniently across the road from the donna hay general store!) and the sweets included dutch chocolate mud cake, raspberry and coconut cupcakes, sugar cookies, chocolate box petite fours, freshly squeezed pink lemonade, honey popcorn and mixed lollies... so much sugar for such a little girl!
now its back to work! here is a hint about this weeks party!
image source here
Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. Perfection as always!! I love this theme, and you do it so wonderfully!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect - always so stylish. Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, such a beautiful party set-up! you're so talented! i hope you don't mind me using some of your ideas as inspirations for my daughter's 2nd birthday. Of course my work can never be as pretty as yours! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks wonderful! Love the cookies, the cake, everything! As always, a lovely party!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the oldstyle straw and the bonbon cookies!
    are you planning to bring out a book? please let me know :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE those cookies
    You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am always amazed by your work...thank you for making me feel like a 5-year old girl again...your posts have a way of transporting your reader to such a magical place...

    All the best,
    Rosalyn-Sue
    www.ThePatriotGirlFiles.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty candy party, hmmm is that an Alice in Wonderland party coming up.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much guys!
    zakirah-ofcourse i am happy to use it as inspiration! paula- no not yet..unless you know any publishers?! roslyn- thanks, i always try to create sweets that i would have loved when i was 5 ) and yes! im about to post my alice pics now...!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you email me where you got those cute glass bottles for the drinks? Thanks!
    kritiann@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want to know where the bottles came from too... I love them.
    momcani@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. can you email me where you found those cute bottles? I'm giving a baby shower and would like to use them. Thank you!
    trod1998@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete